“Butterfly Man of India – Bewitching Butterfly Walk” is an event organized by CIDCO to explore butterflies and their life cycle.
October is month for the butterflies to be in light. This is the perfect setting for butterflies to take wing with their bright colors. Golden opportunity to teach your kids natural life cycle of butterflies in Eco friendly and easiest way.
The butterfly garden was built in ‘Urban Haat’ in 2016. Plants with flowers that attract butterflies have been planted here. As a result of this more than 29 different species of butterflies have been recorded till now.
- Event Fee:
Children (up to 5 years): FREE
Children (5-15 years) and Senior citizens: ₹175/- per head
Adults: ₹275/- per head
- Venue: Butterfly Garden at Urban Haat, CBD Belapur.
- Meeting point: Urban Haat Entrance Gate
- How to reach: Board a train to CBD Belapur Railway Station and 3 min walk till the venue.
- Time: Sun Oct 15 2017 at 09:00 am
For Registration: Go to http://www.inaturewatch.org/registerforevent.php and fill up all the details into the form.
- Note: Registration For The Event Is Compulsory
- For Queries: For more details Whatssapp at +91 99870 13144